Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top 10!

An anonymous commenter recommended we add a sidebar with our Top 10, which I thought was a great idea. But then I realized that we need to somehow come up with an "overall" score for each pizza place we've tried. In order to do so, we had to figure out how we would weight each category, and decided on:

Appearance - 10%
Aroma - 10%
Overall Taste - 30%
Pepperoni Pizza - 20%
Specialty Pizza Options/Menu - 15%
X-factor - 15%

Obviously changing the percentages could effect the overall score for each place, but I think this should accurately reflect our favorites as a group (Jean-Paul's Paradiso is in my personal top 10). I'll be sure to keep this updated with each new post too! And if you're wondering why there's a repeated number, it's because there was a tie.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment