Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New York Style Pizza (Reading road)

I (Maud) wanted to eat a New York style pizza since I just came back from New York (hahaha!). So I picked the “New York Style Pizza” in Reading road.
The place does only carry out, most people in, ordered the gyros, I will try them next time. The place was packed. So we picked up the pizzas and enjoyed them at home.
We found the pizzas were average, actually, more than average for most of us.
I must say that I didn’t expect much, I don't know why, but I was very surprised. I found the pizzas very tasty, well a little bit too salty sometimes. I also enjoyed the crust, very crunchy.
Most of us had a preference for the white pizza.



(Hey, thanks Dan, for your great pictures)
 

The average ratings were as follows:
 
Appearance 3.520
Aroma 3.667
Taste (Overall) 3.560
Crust 3.380
Cheese 3.160
Toppings 3.340
Sauce 2.800
Pepperoni Pizza (Overall) 3.390
Specialty Pizza 3.580
X-factor 3.400
Menu 2.913

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of this restaurant and where is it. i live in Dayton Ohio. please is this in Ohio.thank you great blog.if i knew how to get to theses pizzas

    ReplyDelete